Synergetics is a privately held New England-based Management Consulting firm established in 1975. With two office locations in the US and UK, Synergetics operates internationally and employs over 150 professionals as analysts, consultants, project managers, and subject matter experts. As one of the largest “Implementation Consulting” organizations, Synergetics has completed over 1,600 business process engagements across 9 distinct industry verticals. It has built more than $8B in bottom line profitability and improvements in overall operating efficiencies.
Synergetics has a diverse client portfolio comprised of leading industrial and service corporations across Private Equity, Small and Medium Enterprises, and Fortune 500 Companies. With customized service offerings and solutions, Synergetics performs detailed management, financial, and operational assessments to develop and deliver specific cost savings and revenue enhancement initiatives.
Synergetics is looking to hire experienced consultants in various functional areas. As Synergetics works with clients across different locations, it is not necessary to live in one particular area -- only access to air travel is required. Explore the website first to see if you and Synergetics may be a good fit at www.synergeticsww.com.
Work with client organizations to enhance Supply Chain, Inventory Control, Demand Planning, S&OP, and ERP/MRP remediation and implementation experience. Accomplished through strategic planning, process re-engineering, and information technology implementation. Project Management experience in a team environment is required. Job location is client dependent and is considered as remote, so 100% travel availability is also required.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Identify clients’ problems, opportunities, and risks associated with Supply Chain performance. Gather and analyze relevant data, conduct client interviews, and visit facilities.
· Develop and evaluate alternative strategies to achieve specific savings objectives. Develop reports and performance metrics and present findings to client management and implementation teams.
· Work with clients to develop and implement tools, systems, and process solutions and improvements. Provide training, coaching, and process documentation.
· Work in a hands-on mode until all alternatives are examined through extensive analyses and all procedural work streams are in place and fully functioning.
Required Experience and Skills
· Supply Chain Management (with at least 10 years experience) and Project Management Consulting (at least 5-10 years experience). Must demonstrate advanced knowledge and skills in the following areas:
· Master Scheduling, Capacity Planning. Experience with ERP based modules and system set up, experience with Excel-based modeling
· ERP/MRP Remediation. Buyer/planner process understanding, shop floor dispatch/control installation and master data management
· Statistical Analysis Capabilities. Exceptional data development and analysis skills are critical, primarily on an Excel basis
· Six Sigma. Black Belt certification an extreme plus, statistical capabilities are a must
Additional Skills / Experience Desired: APICS, CPIM, PMP, Lean/Six Sigma or other certification
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations Management or Industrial Engineering with emphasis on Supply Chain Management. Master’s degree preferred.
Key Words: Excel, Data Analysis, Power Point, Six Sigma, Lean, Value Stream Mapping, Change Management